- New Immunization Law, effective January 1, 2016
- New Immunization Law, Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- School Registration Requirements
- California School Immunization Requirements
- Help stop the spread of Pertussis!
- Where to obtain Pertussis vaccination
New Immunization Law, SB277: Public health: Vaccinations
SB277: Public Health: Vaccinations. The new immunization law eliminates immunization exemptions based on personal beliefs or religious beliefs for children in public and private schools. A PBE (personal beliefs exemption) submitted before www.shotsforschool.org SB277 FAQ for more information, will remain valid until the student reaches kindergarten or 7th grade. Effective January 1, 2016. Visit